Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Gift of Tongues

I've developed a little trick I can do with my tongue.  Unfortunately, no one can see what I'm doing because it's all happening inside my mouth.  You can only see it from very close.  I don't even think my dentist gets this close.  I apologize in advance for the proximity


Here is my latest performance of Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King:
 
 

When most people try clicking their tongue, they move it up and down, but I'm moving it side to side and catching against my molars for a much louder, richer sound.  This is what it looks like when I do it slowly.



I do this when I'm bored or in the shower.  I think I've actually developed strong tongue muscles which allows me to extend my tongue into my nose a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment